Kodi is used worldwide for streaming various type of content by Kodi add-ons. Kodi is so popular because of various free Kodi add-ons. Thus people use Kodi in a large number but this is the only reason that Kodi add-ons have started giving various errors.
If one wants to use Kodi add-ons and watch free TV shows and movies then he needs to solve these errors first. Among those errors, one error is vshare.eu/pair error is very common. You can fix this error easily, you just need to follow simple steps which we are going to mention below. If you are facing Olpair kodi error then you can go through our OlpairKodi or openload Kodi Stream Authorization Error Guide.
You can fix vshare.eu/pair error by using various methods. All the methods are easy and working. Now it’s up to you which method suits you. Below we are explaining those methods. You can follow them and fix vshare.eu/pair error on your Kodi.
Follow below simple steps to solve error by this method.
- At first, open your Kodi software on your device.
- Now, when you will play any movie or video by Video add-ons then you will get a pop up stating “To Play This Video Stream Authorization Required“.
- Next, you need to go to the official website of vshare pair which is “http://vshare.eu/pair“.
- On this site, you will get your IP address.
- You will see a Pair button. Click on that in order to attach your device IP address to vshare eu pair IP address.
- Now you need to click on Active Streaming which will authorize your device.
- Voila, you have successfully solved Vshare.eu/pair error and you will see a message “Your device paired successfully.”
You can use this method if you want to solve vshare.eu/pair error in very simple steps. However, there are other methods too in case, if this method does not work for you.
- First of all, launch your Kodi software.
- Now play any video by using Kodi add-ons.
- Now click on settings and choose playback.
- Here you will need to select “Hosters With Captchas”.
- If this “Hosters With Captchas” is turned on then you need to keep it as Turn off.
- Doing this process will solve Vshare/us/pair error.
There is a third method too to solve https://Vshare.eu/Pair error which we are explaining. You can follow this method if both above-mentioned methods do not work for you.
- So, firstly you need to Open Kodi software.
- Next, play any video by using any of your favorite Kodi add-on.
- When you will get the error then go to the settings.
- Click on System settings and then change it to expert mode.
- Next, select Addon and then click on Manage Dependencies option.
- Now you need to click on URL Resolver option.
- Next, click on configure option and then select any one of the following “Resolvers”.
- At last, you need to select Vshare.eu/pair and click on disable.
So, these are all three methods to solve vshare.eu/pair error to enjoy your favorite content on Kodi device using various Kodi add-ons.