Olpair Kodi: Using Kodi on your device and enjoying its video add-ons for streaming the content but facing some paring issues with some Kodi add-ons? If yes, then we have got your back. On this article, we are going to share an easy and short method by which you can fix this pairing issue.
Sometimes while streaming the content by Kodi add-ons some pop-up messages come on the screen. There might be different types of error messages in these pop-ups. Some Kodi users reported that they get an error named https://olpair.com and openload.co/pair which is also called as Stream authorization failed error. If you are using Kodi add-ons then you must have faced this error.
When you don’t authorize the content provider then this error occurs. There are many content providers available which are free as well as paid. There is one most popular video provider whose name is openload pair and this is a free video provider. In this guide, we have explained how you can fix open load co pair Kodi streaming authorization error. You just need to follow all the given steps in the guide carefully in order to pair your device IP with openload pair site.
- 1 What are the Kodi Streaming Provider (https://olpair.com and openload.co/pair)?:
- 2 Why openload.com pair error or Https olpair com error occurs?
- 2.1 Method 1: Fix Olpair Kodi error by authorizing your IP
- 2.2 Is connecting your device with Olpair.com safe or not?
- 2.3 Method 2: Disable hosters with captcha list to fix Olpair Kodi error:
- 2.4 Method 3: Steps to fix Kodi olpair error by Configuring URL resolver
- 2.5 Method 4: Use Real-Devrid to fix Olpair Kodi error:
- 3 Types of Kodi Pair Errors:
- 4 How to Use VPN to Hide Your Identity While Using Free Kodi Add-on
- 5 Final Verdict:
What are the Kodi Streaming Provider (https://olpair.com and openload.co/pair)?:
Now you must be thinking that what are these Kodi Streaming Providers and that is great because we must get some knowledge about the issue then it will be a hell lot of easy to solve it. Let me clear you that when you stream your video content in covenant or Exodus or other video add-ons, you get these content from different providers.
You must have noticed that different provider load at that time. Actually, these providers are a group of sites or hosts which get the content for you from various sources. These providers are of two types. One is free and the other one if paid content service provider.
If you opt for a paid service provider then you can stream your content 24*7 and it includes various other features as you can access the steaming from the various device and you get cloud storage feature so that you can download and save your content there. But when you opt for free content service then you can stream content 4 hours a day.
If you do a research about these content providers then you will find that most of the content providers use this base. Since we use Kodi most of us look for free add-ons and then why pay for these content providers. On the internet, there are many free content providers available which you can use.
Why openload.com pair error or Https olpair com error occurs?
Now its time to know that why Olpair com and Https open load com pair error occurs. As I told that most of the Kodi users always use free content services so there is huge traffic on their servers. And the reason behind this error is that content provider like olpair has limited resources for providing content to users. Sometimes they get fake traffic too so they can’t bear such huge traffic. This is the reason that these content providers have implemented stream authorization concept.
In this concept, you need to pair with the site like olpair.com. Hence we need to go to the provider’s site and then validate our IP address there so that we do not face these Olpair Kodi errors and can enjoy our content without any hassle. In this guide, we are going to show you that what do you need to verify your IP address with these content providers.
There are three methods of pairing your IP with openload.com /pair, which you can follow according to your ease, though all the three methods are short and easy.
Easiest and best way to fix openload pair and Kodi error are authorizing your IP address with the content provider’s site. You can follow below-given steps to fix these errors.
- At first, launch your Kodi software on your device.
- Now, you need to select an add-on.
- Now select any Movie or video through that add-on
- But the video will not play and you will see a list of different servers.
- Now you need to select openload server from there.
- Then wait if the video plays but most probably you will get a pop-up message on your screen which says “Stream Authorization is required to play this video”
- Next, open your browser and type http://olpair.com in the address bar and hit enter.
Note: Here you need to authorize your IP with the content provider’s site to make both the device which runs Kodi and the device which you are using to open the olpair site are connected to the same WiFi or any other internet connection. [Let say if you are using Kodi software on your Firestick and Firestick is connected to WiFi then device which is being used for the opening olpair site should be connected that same WiFi.]
- Once you have opened the olpair website then you will see something like this.
- You can see your IP address there.
- You will also see that a human captcha verification is there so you need to solve that captcha and click on Pair button.
- Now you can find the pair button below some ads.
- Once the pairing is done, you will find the message as below:
- Voila, you have successfully paired your IP address with olpair site.
- Now you can open Kodi and then stream any movie or video from olpair/openload provider without facing any error.
Is connecting your device with Olpair.com safe or not?
When you visit this olpair.com site on your device then it feels very weird and unofficial because this site contains some ads and filled up with some pop up when we click on Pair button. You may be thinking that these pop-ups can harm your device.
Usually, we use ad blockers to avoid this type of ads. So, you can add any good ad blocker extension to your browser. After you have enabled extension then you can visit Olapair site and pair your device. This time you won’t get either any ads nor pop-ups on the site.
We will also suggest you use any good VPN while pairing your device and watching content through Kodi free add-ons because in some countries it’s prohibited to stream pirated content. Using VPN make your identity anonyms and you can stream pirated content without losing your identity.
Method 2: Disable hosters with captcha list to fix Olpair Kodi error:
If you are one of those Kodi users who use the limited number of add-ons then this method is for you. In this method, we need to disable all content source links which are asking to verify captcha. Or we can say that we ignore hosters of add-ons which has captcha verification. To do so, you need to follow the below method.
- In this method, we are taking the example of Exodus Kodi add-ons in order to fix olpair Kodi error.
- At first, you need to open your Kodi software on your device and then open Exodus add-on from the video add-ons.
- Now, open Tools option which you can see on your dashboard of the Kodi software. If you choose any other add-on then it might be possible that you don’t find Tools option but you can find this option in settings inconvenient or any other Kodi add-ons.
- Next, you need to click on the providers’ settings as highlighted in below image.
- Here, scroll down in the providers setting. You will see an option to disable hosters with captcha from the dashboard.
- Click on Ok once you have disabled hosters with captchas to save the setting and reload Exodus.
- Come back and reload Exodus add-ons and now you can start enjoying your movies and videos without facing any error or issue.
- You need to disable hosters with captcha for every add-on one by one which you use.
- Once you have disabled hosters with captcha for all the add-ons then all those content source links will not be fetched by Kodi which you will ask to verify captcha or pairing.
- And it’s done. You have successfully disabled hosters with captcha for all Kodi add-ons and you won’t get any olpair Kodi error from now whenever you start watching content 0n Kodi.
There is one more method by which you can fix olpair Kodi error. You can fix openload Kodi error by configuring URL resolver.
Method 3: Steps to fix Kodi olpair error by Configuring URL resolver
It’s not necessary that everyone uses less Kodi add-ons. Most people use many Kodi add-ons so its very tedious process to disable hosters with captcha for every add-on one by one. So, to avoid disable hosters with captcha one by one, we go with this method in which we URL resolver which is a dependency script.
This script fetches the content from the internet. We just to need to edit some settings so that those certain providers can be ignored which ask for verification. To do so, you need to follow the below steps carefully.
- First of all, open settings of your Kodi software.
- Then open system settings and change the export method.
- Now addon header, you need to select dependancy then URL resolver and then click on configure.
- Here, you will see a list of provider based on the previously streamed providers.
- You need to click on the provider and then disable it from there.
- Now just restart your Kodi software and check if the video is playing.
- Thus you can fix olpair Kodi error by configuring URL resolver.
Method 4: Use Real-Devrid to fix Olpair Kodi error:
If all of the above methods do not work for you to solve Kodi pair error then you must try this method. In this method, you don’t need to pair your device IP with any other site’s IP. You just need to download and install this unrestricted downloader and you won’t face any buffering issues while watching your favorite content on Olpair Kodi add-on or any other free Kodi add-ons.
Types of Kodi Pair Errors:
Olpair is not the only error which you can face while using free Kodi add-ons. There are many Kodi pair errors which you need to fix before using free Kodi add-ons. Below we are enlisting some Kodi pair errors which you can see on Kodi add-ons.
This is one of the most occurring error when a user uses Kodi free add-ons. He can not use Kodi free add-ons if he does not fix this error. One can easily fix this error by pairing the device IP with the IP of vshare.eu site. While pairing the IPs of both, internet connect on both device should be of the same network. You can read out this guide about Vshare.eu Pair error if you want to fix this error.
Thevideo.me Pair Error:
Recently many Kodi users are facing this error. If you are also facing this error then you need to fix it. Many free Kodi add-ons use free video hoster sites and scrap these sites. But servers of these sites get overloaded by many people using robots and scripts. That is the reason developers started asking for device pairing. So, you can easily fix this pair error by using our guide about thevideo.me/pair
Flashx.tv Pair Error:
This is also a common Kodi pair error which you might have faced or you can face while using Kodi free add-ons. Whenever you try to watch any movie or video content using Kodi free add-ons then you might have got a pop-up saying “To play this video stream authorization is required”. This is the situation you need to fix this Flashx.tv Pair error. Fixing this Kodi pair error is very easy. You just need to pair your device IP (which you are using to use Kodi add-ons) with the site of Flashx.tv site.
Tvad.me Pair Error:
Many Kodi users are facing this Tvad.me Pair error. Just like all other Kodi Pair error, this error also needs pair authorization if you want to fix this error. Also, fixing an error is very easy like fixing other Kodi pair errors. You may fill captcha while paring your device IP with the IP of site Tvad.me which is quite easy.
So these are some errors other than Olpair which you can face while using free Kodi add-ons on your smart TV. But we have explained step by step solution to every Kodi pair error by which you can easily solve these errors in seconds. Once you have paired your device IP with the relevant site then you can enjoy your video content for 4 hours without any error but after four hours you need to again do the same steps and pair your device IP again which is hell easy.
How to Use VPN to Hide Your Identity While Using Free Kodi Add-on
In case, if you don’t know the importance of using a VPN while using free Kodi add-ons then keep on reading. These free Kodi add-ons are mostly illegal and provide you content from non-authoritative sources which makes your identity revealed to the provider. Your government can trouble you legally if you keep watching content illegally. So, it’s better to use a Good VPN and hide your identity from the government and content provider too.
So, these are the three easy and short methods which you can fix to Olpair Kodi or Openload Kodi error. In the first fix, you need to verify your IP address after every 4 hours and in the second method, you need to disable the previously streamed providers. for every Kodi add-on one by one. So, we will suggest you use the 3rd method to fix olpair.com or openload.co/pair errors which are easy and permanent and hassle-free also. Or you can go to https //openload.com /pair on your browser to fix olpair kodi issue.
site. You can follow below-given steps to fix these errors.
However, if you face any issue while fixing olpair Kodi error then you can leave your issue in the comment section. We will try to solve your issue at earliest.